Friday, March 12, 2010

big Shot scallop flower

Here is another fun flower made with the Big Shot. This one is made with the scallop circles and fleece. It bunches up and is really soft and fun. My daughter loved it as it was her favorite color. I might see about adding one of these to one of the new bags I'm making. A red one might look really cool on it. It would also be cute on a hair band too. I bet it would also be cute decorating a gift bag too. You could add some scalloped cardstock flowers to a card to match. I bet that would be very festive and fun. The center is a flower brad holding it all together. I just snipped the scallops to give it some dimension.

This next picture I had to share. Since I've been trying to learn how to sew, my son has decided to get creative with what I make. So he decided instead of a sack, he wanted a fish with the material he picked out. So he drew out what he wanted his fish to look like. We enlarged it somewhat and cut it out of the 3 materials we picked out. This is what it turned out looking like. The only thing SU on it are the button eyes. They come from the Button Latte set. The rest is all fabric from a fabric store. He came up with the design for it and I put it together the best I knew how. A little interesting, but he loves it. Of course now he wants a shark to go with it. He drew up a design but it looks kind of like a mean fish, but don't tell him that. Next thing I know he's over in my stash flipping through buttons for it. I told him one thing at a time. I had my daughter's bag to finish which hopefully I'll get a picture of tomorrow. So now you know why I haven't had as much time to make cards and such. Sometimes creating with your kids is just as fun. So I hope you like my share today and have a great day tomorrow.
Blessings.

No comments: