Monday, March 15, 2010

My Daughter's purse

Here is the little purse I made for my daughter. We picked out the colors together. We decided we liked the rag look for her so I put that side out. We also decided to make it reversible so we didn't put a button on it to. That way she can decide if she wants the rag look or the the clean look. I added another picture of the bag showing the clean look, but something was up with the program as it kept turning the picture and we (including my techy husband) couldn't get it to flip right, so you get the sideways view. The picture looks just like this first one on the drive, but when the program pulls it in it flips. Don't ask me why - I don't understand it.
So I thought it turned out to be a cute fun purse. It's made with the scallop square die from the Big Shot. As I make more, they get easier and easier (just don't look closely still as it's only my third project using the sewing machine). My daughter likes it though and that's all that counts. :) So I hope you enjoy my purse share. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: