Thursday, March 11, 2010

Upward thank you

We just finished another year of Upward and these were the cards I made to say thanks to our coaches. My kids had great coaches that put up with them really well. They are high energy, so anyone willing to work with them like that really deserves some sort of thank you. I chose these colors because they were the uniform colors this year (or close to it). So I picked Pumpkin pie and Brilliant Blue. I stamped the basket in black on the white. I then stamped the Swish in Brilliant Blue and cut it out close to the lettering. The basketball is stamped in Pumpkin and punched out with the circle punch and both it and the words are raised on dimensionals. It's hard to tell in the picture but the Pumpkin Pie background is stamped with a small star using Pumpkin ink. I also stamped the inside with it too and then stamped Thanks So Much from Sincere Salutations in black. The stamps set I used were Just Basketball, Sporting (for the star) and then Sincere Salutations. I hope you enjoy my share today. Blessings.

No comments: