Saturday, March 27, 2010

chick family

I saw the idea for the big chick on our demo site. It was made by Laurie Froehlich. It's a card that opens up. I thought it was really cute. Then I started playing with other shapes and punches and came up with some more just like the big one. I then started slanting eyes and such and then when stacked on top, my daughter said it looks like a family. I looked at it and it does. Reminds me of a family portrait. One kid trying to look all cute, one not wanting his picture taken, the other trying to aggravate the other one, etc. I thought it was funny and had to share it. Such a fun thing with spring coming up. It looks like I forgot to add the little boy too. He looks like the girl on the left, except his little bow is where a bow-tie would go instead of in the hair. It was fun creating them. Circles are cute too, I'll have to share a different card soon with circle chicks. In the meantime I hope you have fun maybe making some chicks. I think these would be fun on cards and especially in scrapbooks as little accents. So I hope you enjoy my share today and it brings a smile to your face. Have a great day.

No comments: