Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorry it took me a couple of days to post. My daughter turned 11 (I can't believe how old she is getting) and then our hot water heater went out and we had to deal with that. So many fun things going on. lol.
It all works out, but it does take time to deal with it all which most of you know.

This is a faux pinwheel card that we did in club. I learned how to do this from demo Barb Mulkin who shared how to do this. I made this using some of the paper from the SAB free paper pad. I made it using pumpkin pie, taken with teal and whisper white cardstock. The center is a build-a-brad and the saying is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with the word window and Modern label punches. I also used pumpkin grosgrain ribbon.
This is a very easy technique. These little squares can be punched using the square punch or just cut out with your cutter. Fairly quick and easy and after this somewhat longer winter I was ready for some bright fun colors. So I hope you enjoy the share and have a great day today.
Blessings.

No comments: