Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Handmade holiday kit

I had gotten the Handmade holiday kit and did enjoy the simplistic look of them put I wanted to see if I could make some minor changes and make them even better, so here are a few of my examples. I have a few more, but these are the first ones. It's interesting seeing what a couple minor changes bring.
This first one all I did was stamp Lovely as a Tree on the craft with Mellow moss ink.


This second one all I did was add some mellow moss ribbon and turn the angle around to an upright card.












This last one I changed out the paper for the striped ribbon and added a 1 3/4" riding hood red circle and some dimensionals. Pretty quick and easy, which I'm all for this time of year. Now to decide who gets them. lol. I think the hardest part of making crafts sometimes is parting with your stuff. hmm... Do you have that problem too? Anyways, I hope this helps you see how just some minor adjustments can make a difference.
Hope you have an awesome day.

No comments: