Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Wish Scrap class

I'm offering a Christmas scrap class using the I Wish Scrap Kit. It will be held on Feb 1st (Sunday) from 2-5. This gives you time to print out your pictures. :)
Deadline for signing up will be January 4th. I'm worried this will retire (since it's seasonal) so the sooner I can place the order the better. If this item sells out before the 4th it will have to be canceled, but for now I'm scheduling it. I'm hoping by getting it in before the 5th I'll beat the rush when the retiring accessories list comes out on Jan. 5th.

The cost is $32. You'll make 4- 2 page layouts (8 pages total). You'll get everything you need to make those 8 pages (except adhesive). You'll also get the rest of the scrap kit to take home with you to make more stuff with. When I made mine, I had 3 dsps, some cardstock and lots of the cardstock stickers left over. So you'll have plenty left over to add to more pages, cards, tags, etc or add more items to the pages I'll be showing you. Scrapbooking is all about you, so it's also fun to modify as needed.
So let me know if you are interested.

Here are some of the pages. Sorry the pictures are dark. I don't get home till dark, so it's the best I have at the moment. If you'd like to see a brighter picture let me know and I'll try and take it to work with me and try it there. The colors are Real Red (a bright red), Old Olive, whisper white and Chocolate Chip, so it's much brighter in person. These are 4 of the pages we will be making.
The top one on the left can hold up to 3 4x6 pictures. I made all the pages to hold either 4x6 or 5x7 so there is little modifying of your pictures. When you are done, you can just add pictures or journaling and you are done. Pretty easy that way. So let me know by the 4th if you are interested. Thanks

No comments: