Friday, December 5, 2008

ornments similar to mini

Here are ornaments that were similar to the ones in the mini, except I used the ski slope dsp paper found in the mini. Aren't these pretty. We made these at my sisters. I had already made the mini ones, so we needed new ones, so we did these to have different ones.
The strip ornament is 8 - 1x6" strips braded together.
The circle one is made with 20 circles scored (I used the Big Shot die - so easy). I think this paper made some really pretty decorations. I also decorated a countdown box with the same paper and it's pretty too. I'll try and remember to take a picture of that soon. My kids are loving that.
So are you getting into a Christmas mood yet. I can't wait to get our tree. We are hoping to get it next week. I love the smell of a fresh tree and love decorating it and pulling out all the ornaments we've made through the years and seeing all the memories. So much fun.

Remember if you'd like to order items from SU for Christmas do so quickly to get it in time. Several items are already on back order, so it's best to decide soon. Also the new retirement list comes out Dec. 9th for those of you who like to see that, keep an eye out.

No comments: