Thursday, December 10, 2009

bab pajamas

Okay, here is the other bear we made. It's made with the leftover pieces of the santa suit. They showed us something like this at convention. Don't they look like pajamas? I thought this was stinking cute, especially with a tad of his belly showing. Reminds me of my children as they are growing so fast their jammies do this from time to time. I love it when they first wake up, walk out and look like that, hair sticking up and all. :)

Just a note: Some people have trouble with the eyes and buttons and such. They are really too small to try and leave in and not fall out, so what I do and they suggested is poke them out (they are already cut) and then back them with whatever color paper you want. The first one I just used scraps of paper glued to the back and then I remembered that the circle punch worked just as well, so you could punch out a circle and it fits right over the eye/nose area. I did the same for the buttons but on the back of the shirt so you can't see it here. Just a piece of scrap. So easy. Reminds me a little of my childhood. So fun.
We cut out some clothing too of different colors, but we ran out of time for putting them together as we had a family event, but can't wait to get back at it. So many things to do, so little time. I'm sure you all understand. Is it me or does time seem to be going quicker this year? I'm not sure what's up with that. Well, just one day at a time. That's all we can do. :) Hope you have a great day today and enjoy the pajama bear.

No comments: