Monday, December 7, 2009

pillow box santa

This is a little ornament that demonstrator Jackie Topa shared on her site. I just had to try it out. It's really cool and you could even fill it up with some money, a small gift, candy, etc. It's base is the pillow box die and then a scallop circle die cut piece, then punches on top. Since it's a box, it's closed up except at the top and that's why you can add a little gift. I love trying new things and finding different ways to use something, so I thought this a great project using the pillow box die. The only thing non SU here is the cotton ball. I love Christmas and especially ornaments, so I thought this a fun one to copy. Thanks to her for sharing her creative ability. That's one thing about demonstrators, there are so many really nice ones and also ones that share so much. It's great. Christmas is coming too and I can't wait.
I hope you guys are keeping up with all your Christmas stuff this year. Time seems to be going fast. Have a great day and don't forget to take time and enjoy the season. We just got our tree today and I'm enjoying the fresh pine smell as I type. Blessings.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 9. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/