Saturday, December 12, 2009

masculine birthday

I can't believe how big my family's kids are getting. My nephews are growing up so fast. One of the things my one nephew asked for on his birthday was an Itunes card. So naturally I couldn't help but make a card using my extreme guitar stamp and my extreme elements set.
I thought it appropriate. A guitar player for a music card. I thought it a fun thing to put together. I didn't add any frills since it was for a guy. The guitar guy is popped up on dimensionals and I inked the edges. Inside it says Happy Birthday to you from the Birthday wish stamp which is on the dormant list and retiring in early January.
If you didn't know it already there is a list of dormant stamps and all of them retire early in January. They are all the stamps that were new in the last catalog that was less then a year old. Now they are a year old and are now retiring. So I hope you enjoy my card and have a great day today.

No comments: