Saturday, December 26, 2009

pop up Christmas tree card

Wow, Christmas was hectic this year. Normally I'm way ahead and it isn't so crazy. Not sure why I was so far behind this year, but I was. I wonder if any of you were the same. Sorry I haven't posted much the last few days. I love making the holidays special for the family and we had 3 events in a 24 hour period to prepare for and two of them were at our house and the other I helped a lot with.
I know it's too late to make some of these projects but I wanted to show you some fun Christmas projects we have made at club and some other items I made. Maybe they can inspire you to get a jump on next year. lol. I know I need it if it's anything like this year.

This is a pop up tree card that I thought was a lot of fun. We stamped the tree parts, which were cut out with the Big Shot, with the Baroque Motifs stamp set in olive. The red skirt was also cut out with it as well. The front is embossed with olive using the snow swirled tree and Merry Christmas from Four the holiday. It's just such a wow card as everyone always ohhs when you open it up and see it pop up. It was so much fun I just had to share it.

So I hope you had a great day today and got to spend time with friends and family. I hope you got to take time and enjoy the real reason for the season too. I know I had to take time out and thank God for what all he has given me and my family. I wouldn't be where I am today without him. Merry Christmas everyone and have a great evening.

No comments: