Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my digital studio calendar june

A couple of neat things about My Digital Studio software is that you can make custom backgrounds and you can also decorate the grid section of your calendar. This was my June section of my Calendar. The first picture is the top part and the grid is the bottom. The background in the top is a picture which mainly included water. The background of the bottom one is also a picture but I changed the opacity so you could see through it. Isn't that cool? It allows for more picture usage. So much fun. I'll have more ideas to show you later, but I thought I'd share these ideas with you today.


Also, there are new downloads available for you to purchase. You can go to my store and click on Digital crafting and then downloads to see what's new. There are new calendar ones too that aid in making your calendars if you are interested, as well as Christmas papers, Halloween papers, and several stamp sets. So you should go check it out (http://detailmama.stampinup.net ).

Have a great day today :)

No comments: