Tuesday, December 22, 2009

watercolor notecard bab

Here is another CAS note card that I did. This one I colored with ink pads and an aquapainter. I stamped them in stazon and then colored them Navy, Razzleberry, cocoa and chocolate chip. The words are in navy as well. These use the new build a bear sets and are so cute in my opinion. Very versatile and they are continuing into the next catalog too, so will be around for a bit. I was trying for simple so I basically only colored with 5 colors. The fifth color is going gray which I used to add a shadow effect. If you look under their feet or under their arms and such you will see a light shadow. Acutally you could really only use 4 colors and add double of the cocoa to get the darker muzzle if you'd like.
Aren't they cute? I think they make a cute card and simple too. I think I may have to make some of these as a gift for some teachers too, maybe some thanks yous for my kids and put girls only or boys only where appropriate. Hmmm... What other uses, my brain is turning, which is never good this late at night. lol.
So I hope you enjoy my note card today.
Have a great day today. Don't get too stressed. Remember to take time and enjoy.
God bless

No comments: