Wednesday, December 9, 2009

bab santa

My son and I had so much fun playing with these. I got these last month with the hostess special and hadn't gotten a chance to play with them yet. This is the build a bear die (bab) or what it cuts out and then I got the Christmas outfit to go with it. I was so busy helping him get all his pieces together that I realized I messed up on two things. One I forgot to add his muzzle. Two I think I would have liked a different buckle better. Other then that it was really fun and he enjoyed it too. He had a little trouble with cutting out the fur pieces but I helped him there. It is really easy as it's perforated. He just turned 6 and still working with scissors though. I'm debating if I want this on a card or a bag for decoration. Decisions, decisions. I don't have time at the moment, but I'll show you one more I did with the leftovers later. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: