Monday, December 21, 2009

simple christmas thank you

Wow, I don't know about you, but Christmas will be here before you know it and I'm behind. I don't think I've ever been this far behind before. I'm not sure what's up with that.
So I have some quick and easy note cards to show you. You buy these in a pack and they come with envelopes too. The ones I got are whisper white. They are smaller then a regular quarter sheet size card. I needed some quick and easy and reproducible cards for a gift and some easy thank you's as well. So here is my really quick and easy Christmas thank you. I liked it because it was simple, but still looked nice. I have some more to show you, but one at a time for now as I don't have a lot of time to create at the moment. This one was made with the snowflake punch and has a silver brad in the center. The Thank You is from the set Thank You Kindly and is stamped in night of navy as well. Some days I just like clean and simple cards.
Anyways, I just thought I'd share in case others of you are busy too. Hope you have a great day today. I get to go to work and then make some fun Christmas stuff with my club ladies. Lots of fun. Can't wait to post those items too. God bless.

No comments: