Wednesday, January 6, 2010

another monkey card

Can you tell I like the Monkey? Here is another quick and easy card made with him. The clear mounted stamps make things so easy to line up too. This little monkey is stamped 3 times in Chocolate chip on whisper white. It's backed with real red and the edges are inked with chocolate. The base is also chocolate and then I added red polka dotted ribbon turned upside down as I thought that size worked well. I then took the saying from another new set called Love Bandit and punched it out with the Word Window punch and then backed with chocolate punched with the Modern Label punch. I love how those 2 punches coordinate together so well. The little red heart is punched with our new small heart punch and raised up on dimensionals. I thought it a cute little card, especially since I have 3 monkeys who have stolen my heart.
Have a great day today and take some time to have fun creating this week. It really is lots of fun.

No comments: