Monday, January 18, 2010

love bug valentine

Since I have a daughter that just loves bugs I couldn't resist making up this Valentine card using the Love Bugs set (hostess). It was really fast and simple to do.

I stamped the little bugs on white cardstock and then punched with the full heart punch. It's cute that they fit right in there. I matted it with a heart die cutted with my Big shot using the new scalloped heart of hearts embosslit die. I love how these two coordinate so great together. The red heart is cut out using the same embosslit. It's textured with the dots too and is cool. The ribbon is the new satin ribbon and is gorgeous - such deep color. I love it. The saying on the bottom is from a new set called with all my heart (in the mini). I used my basic black and real red markers to color it in as well as the bugs. It really is a pretty quick card. I hope you enjoy my card today. Sorry I haven't posted much. I was getting ready for clubs and classes and didn't realize time got by me so fast.
Hope you have a great day today. Blessings

No comments: