Friday, January 1, 2010

little gifts for club members

Here is a little gift I gave to my club members when we met last. This was a little file I picked up at convention. I thought they were pretty but wasn't sure how I would package them. I ended up putting them into a little pouch made with my table setting die from the holiday mini which expires Jan 4th. I punched it out and folded it up and attached the sides with brads. I then used the Christmas punch stamp (hostess set) and colored with markers (navy, red, olive) and then punched out with the scallop oval and stuck on with dimensionals. I inserted the files and some little mints covered in chocolate and thought it a cute little bonus gift. You could package anything small and slender that way (candy canes, pixie sticks, suckers, etc.) Pixie sticks might be cute for valentines. Hmmm I wonder what else would fit. I'll have to think about it. I bet a thin chocolate bar would fit, maybe a twix or Hersheys or something like that. I'll have to try out different things and see what fit. I see a trip to the store coming soon to get more ideas.
So I hope you enjoy my little treat. I hope you had a great New Years and a great day.

No comments: