Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new fox & friends card

Sale-a-bration and the new mini are now live. This card shows some fun things from the mini. The monkey is from Fox and friends (I used a clear mount set). The Love you much is from a set called Well Scripted and the little heart is one of our new punches. So much fun.
The middle monkey is raised up on dimensionals and the little red knot is tied around the chocolate ribbon. Just a fun cute card. And yes, I did mean to tilt my monkeys. I thought it made him look like he was doing a cartwheel - kind of like he jumped in to steal your heart kind of thing. He is kind of cute if I say so myself and my kids kept saying, "I want to make a monkey card too", so I guess he got the thumbs up from them too.
So I hope you enjoy today's share. If we get snowed in on Thursday, I'll get time to make more fun things. Here's hoping - as long as the power stays on. Have a great day and stay warm as it looks like a lot of the country is experiencing cold(er) weather.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 7. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.