Monday, January 4, 2010

vintage vogue birthday

First off this is just a reminder that the Holiday mini is only good through today the 4th. The new mini and Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow.

This is a sneak peek project. It is called Vintage Vogue and is in the new mini. This is a card I made. If you look really closely on the left side I stamped a design down it with Versa Mark but it's really hard to see. The colors of this card are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry. It's a very bright card. It looks a little darker in this picture as it was dark when I took the picture. The flowers are cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I used my new clear mount stamps to make this card. I'm liking these so far, so are my children. I put little clear jeweled brads in the center of varying sizes and the ribbon is the Razzleberry polka dot ribbon that I love. If you haven't noticed Razzleberry will be the color I miss for sure when it retires.
The stamp set has a vintage feel to it and has flowers, a leaf, the Friend stamp as well as some sayings and a couple of vine type images. Very fun. So I hope you enjoy my birthday card today and I hope you have a great day today.

No comments: