Thursday, January 21, 2010

milk carton and eggcellent eggs kit

Isn't this new diecut box cute? I just can't resist the boxes. It's almost as bad as the punches. Yes, yes... I know, I'm a punch addict too, especially if they coordinate with something else. What am I talking about I get them all. So sad and so true. :)
I like how easy the boxes are to just cut, stick and fill with goodies. They are great for my patience level. Now this die is really small, but you could still fill with little candies, toys, etc and it makes a super cute package. It even opens like a real milk carton.
I also decorated it with the Eggcellent Eggs kit. That kit is while supplies last and is a fun little kit. It comes with egg holders, which could also be used on cards or scrapbook pages - one even looks like cut grass. I used two of the blue strips to go around my carton here. It also has several pages of die cut flowers, a page of leaves, rub-ons, and little gems. You basically punch them out, layer them and glue them on to your item. So super easy and in those fun pastel colors - just made for Easter type pages, cards or also baby or pretty much anything that you would use pastel colors. So this is my fun easy project for the day. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great day and blessings to you all.

No comments: