Thursday, January 7, 2010

CAS raccoon valentine card

Here is a CAS (clean and simple) card for you today. Sorry it isn't the best picture. I had an extra raccoon that I had punched out, so I looked around trying to figure out what to do with it and came up with this simple idea.
It's basically a whisper white card stamped with a saying from the Stem sayings stamp set stamped in basic black. I then punched out a flower with my Big Shot using flower layers #3 in Real Red. I had already inked up the raccoon with Basic black and then I used a real Red marker to highlight the word "heart" and then stamped the raccoon on whisper white. I colored in the heart in his hand with real red and then punched it all out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. It is also popped up with dimensionals. That's how quick and easy it was. Fun fun, my kids each had to do one too as they loved it. Too funny. The saying if you can't read it says "You stole my heart." The bottom saying says, "Always on my mind - forever in my heart".
I hope all of you are staying dry and warm tonight. It's a really cold and nasty day out. Happy creating and God bless .

No comments: