Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Breast cancer SAS

This weekend I'm holding a SAS and I'm donating part of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Research. If anyone needs some scrapbooking or stamping supplies, then feel free to let me know. I'm donating 10% of all sales between now and 5:00pm Sunday for that cause. I'm also donating a portion of each packet that was signed up for as well.

It seems like nowadays almost all of us know someone affected by cancer of some sort. I thought every little bit helps, so it's my way of doing a small part.

It's also Sale-a-bration time and a great time to get supplies. For every $50 in product sold you can either pick an exclusive item from the SAB catalog or pick out a small set from the main catalog (see list in the back of the SAB brochure for qualifying sets). It's basically a $15.95 or under set for free. A great deal. So if you need anything between now and then let me know. Thanks

No comments: