Monday, February 15, 2010

valentine suckers

Here is an item the kids helped me make for their teachers. I meant to post these before Valentines day, but have been really busy putting together various class ideas and classes I have coming up.
This uses the Love you much stamp set and the 2 tags Big Shot die.
I just added an extra score line so it would fold well around the sucker, threaded the sucker through the hole and tied with a ribbon after punching holes with the cropodile. The design is colored with markers and punched out with the scallop circle punch and lifted up with dimensionals. I know it's too late for Valentines, but anything that fits on the scallop circle punch is fair game. You could make St. Patrick's day, birthday party, etc. So even though the holiday is over, I still wanted to share for the idea.
I hope you are staying warm with all this snow.
Blessings.

No comments: