Tuesday, February 16, 2010

fabric and Big Shot - sunflower

Since we had a snow day, I decided to play around with some items. I dug out some felt I had laying around and decided to make some flowers. Of course my kids had to help too. I'll have to post more tomorrow of the various color combos they chose. This was just one of the ones we made. You could put this on a bag, a headband, barrette, which we are talking about doing for my daughter, or even a blanket, or even make it a pin. It has lots of options being material. It's also very bright and colorful which is great on this snow covered day. This is just basic yellow felt cut out with the Daisy die. I then just inserted a Chocolate chip corduroy button in the middle which holds it all together. Very fun and easy and definitely cheerful. Now if we could get the snow to melt so I could get more fabrics to try that would be good.
Anyways, I hope you have a warmer day tomorrow. Stay safe everyone. Blessings

No comments: