Thursday, February 18, 2010

felt circle flower

It seems like I've been on a flower kick lately. I've been making them out of fabric and paper. I've been trying various punches, dies, etc to see what I can make. Now I need to figure out what I want to do with them all. :) I also need to take some more pictures. Here is another one that is made out of felt. It could be used on a card/scrap page or it could also be added to anything fabric - headband/barrette, purse or bag, made into a pin, etc. This little flower is made out of pink felt and I used the circle #2 Big Shot die. The shape I got was by accident. I inked my edges with craft ink and wanted to speed up drying, so I used my heat gun. The kids started talking to me and before I realized it I had held it in one place too long and it curled up and it got that cool crinkled look, so I did it to the rest of them and this is how it turned out. Pretty cool I think. I used a Chocolate brad for the center and it was done. Really quick, easy and fun.
I guess I'm hoping that spring gets here sooner then later. Hope you have a great day. Blessings.

No comments: