Monday, February 8, 2010

fox & friends hello there

I saw an idea similar to this made by another demo and had to try it. I did add some ribbon to the card as I love the look of our new Satin ribbon. So I put my saying up in my circle and then added the ribbon. If you look really close you can see the faint blue area (like a sky) that's formed in a circle. I used my circle scissors and cut a mask, then shaded it in with bashful blue. The stem is from Great Friend and the saying from Cheep talk. The little monkey is from Fox and Friends from the mini. I used markers to color it all, except the sky, which was just a sponged bashful blue. I thought it a cute simple card. I'm glad the demo shared the idea. I can't remember her name unfortunately. I so need to get better at documenting. It's just that with the new demonstrator website that SU opened up there are thousands of samples out there now and every day many more are added. I scan through them at one time and then I remember later to try things. So I never am quite sure at the time what my ADD brain will remember and I never know to write things down. I just happened to remember one similar to this one. So it's not my idea. I just slightly modified it. If I find it again in my searches, I'll post that information.
So I hope you enjoy the little Hello There card and it brings a smile to your face. I can picture a little monkey swinging down from a tree making monkey noises, kinda of like he's saying, "Well, hello there". Just thought it a fun card. Have a great day today and stay warm.

No comments: