Saturday, February 27, 2010

roses

I'm having a lot of fun making flowers. These little flowers are made with our new flower punch. It takes 3 flowers punched to make these little flowers. I punched 3 sets one in Pretty in Pink, one in Barely Banana and one in Almost Amethyst. I inked the edges and then I cut and folded the sets to make these pretty flowers. They are pretty sturdy too, not like others I've seen. You could put Crystal effects on them too to make them really stiff or just put a touch on them to make rain drops. Lots of fun. You could put this on a card if you aren't going to mail them. They would go well on boxes, pins, frames, etc. I think these might be pretty on stems too and in a vase. Lots of choices.
I learned how to make these from demo Julie Williams. It was great of her to share as these are so pretty and not very hard to make.

So I hope you enjoy the little flowers. Hope you have a great day today.

No comments: