Wednesday, February 10, 2010

picnic parade

Picnic Parade is a level 2 hostess set in the new mini. I couldn't resist it with the cute animals and creatures. You know how much my kids love both, so I had to get it when I could. Sorry the picture isn't the best. It looks a lot duller here then in real life. The saying says "Have a happy day every step of the way!. " I thought that it was a great saying. We've been talking about that theme some in our bible studies somewhat. We've talked about making the best of our circumstances. "Considering it pure joy when we face trials of many kind" (James 1:2). Several are facing some tough times and it's really cool to watch God work in their lives.
I thought this card and saying went well with that thought and especially the saying.
It's a lighthearted card and I hope it cheers up your day.
I stamped the scene and colored it in with a blender pen. The saying is raised up on dimensionals and the sky is colored with pastels - bashful blue to be exact, which is hard to see here.
So I hope you enjoy the card and that you choose to have a happy day today.
Blessings.

No comments: