Thursday, February 4, 2010

Easter card already

I was playing with some of my new stuff the other day and came up with this card. I thought it turned out pretty cute. It uses several new items.
It uses the little kiss notes from the mini. It also uses the new corner punch. It also uses the saying from Well Scripted. I also used In Colors for my color palette. It was a fun little card and I think that little chick is adorable. It's from a level 1 hostess set called Country morning.
Both the "kiss" and the saying are raised up on dimensionals. The ribbon is the Soft Suede polka dotted ribbon and the other color is Crushed Curry.

I thought it a fun secular card for Easter. Of course the real meaning of Easter is about the resurrection of Christ. I'll have to create some more cards again that reflect that better, but thought you'd like this card in the mean time. It sort of reminds me of it a little - as this is a new life being born and when we accept Christ, we too are "born again." It's a little bit of a stretch, but I like pulling things together.

So yeah it's a little early to think about Easter, but it might take time to gather all the parts needed.

Sorry I haven't posted as much I haven't been feeling as well and it has made me very tired. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of it all again soon. Hope you have a great day today and are able to stay warm with all the snow coming. Blessings.

No comments: