Wednesday, September 10, 2008

24/7

Stampin' Up! has just announced that you can order online 24/7. Yep that's right. Now you can sit at home and shop in your jammies. Isn't that cool? I could have said you could shop any way you want I guess, but we won't go there. I like doing that - shopping late at night that is, not the other parts. So now you can too - Shop in the privacy of your own home 24/7.
Anyways, you might ask how does it work? Well, right now the only way to do it is to go to a demonstrator's Stampin' Up! website. To get to my website you just need to go to www.detailmama.stampinup.net . Up in the upper right hand corner you will see a Shop now button. Click on it and start shopping. It is my understanding you will need to fill out a profile. I have not done this yet, but several demos have said that their customers have done it. If you forget my website name you can come back here and click on the link in the left column or there is suppose to be a demonstrator finder on Stampin' Up!'s website (you can search by name, city, etc. I use my work address for shipping, so don't let that throw you). The trick is once you find the name to go to the demo's website. By going to a demo's website you get benefits. Supposedly if you order from the SU site you won't get rewards or cheaper items (best rates and shipping), that's why you need to go to a demo's site. They also don't have the regular site up and running yet.

If you shop online from my site you will get the same great product delivered directly to your home and just like a regular order if you qualify for hostess benefits you qualify for Rewards (which are basically hostess benefits). There are also sample projects online as well. You will have to check it out. It looks neat. Now you don't have to order online. I'm still your demonstrator and I am still here to help you and I can still take your orders. Also, club orders, specials I offer and class items will still need to be purchased through me, just like you are doing now. But if you decide at close to midnight one night that you want to make say a teacher's gift and you need to order now, or if it's the last day of a promotion and you have decided to order more items and you are afraid to wake me up, you can order it yourself. Okay, I'm probably up at midnight if you know me, but you get the picture. Also if your spouses or boyfriends want to order you something they can do it too (i.e. birthdays and Christmas). You just show them the website (maybe give them a wish list) and they can do it all themselves, even ship to whatever address they want (or even expedite if they wait too close to the deadline). Of course, I can get it for them too and help them however they need. Well, this just allows some options, so I thought I'd share.
Also, in the US they take payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Discover and will only ship in the US.
Well, that's the general information about that. If you have any questions, just ask.

No comments: