Sunday, September 14, 2008

big shot projects

I've been liking my new big shot. I just wish I had more time to play with it. My club meeting this week will be using the big shot and a couple of dies and the new Halloween papers and sets. I'll post those after club is over. In the mean time. Here is an envelope pouch I made using the Snowflake #2 die. I also punched out extras for an ornament and some extra snowflakes to decorate a bag with. It's just a quick and easy idea.
Stamps: Snow swirled
ink: bashful blue
accessories: big shot & Snowflake die, silver brad, glue dots, white envelope reg, large tag punch.



Here is an ornament I also made with the big shot. The bird and flower one is from the same sizzlet set. The peace is from a long die that has the words Peace, joy, love & cheer. I just cut out the peace part. These are part of the new series that SU is offering for sale.
Papers: baja blue, old olive, vv, riding hood red, ww
accessories: big shot, dies, silver cording (coming back in the mini), hole punch.

No comments: