Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ornaments part 1 plus a candle

Ornaments:

Okay, I was playing around with various ideas for my bags, tags, and gift cards class (More about that to come soon) and I had some leftover pieces, so I made a couple of ornaments. Here is what they look like.
The first I just took a ball ornament I had and added on some of the left over rub-ons. It looks way prettier in person. The white against the blue makes a great contrast.


The first part is words in the shape of a snowflake and is on one side and the Winter Wonderland is the back side.
Simple and pretty. I realize I need to add some curly ribbon to jazz it up a little around the top.






The second ornament I took an On Board Something Seasonal and sponged it with white craft ink and added glitter. Simple and pretty. It really shines in real life. You can see it a little here.





Candle
The last item isn't an ornament but I used the halloween rub-ons and thought was a cute idea and fits into the 3d area. Not the best picture though I see. Oh well. You get the idea.
Well, I need some sleep. I post some more later.
Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: