Wednesday, September 24, 2008

getting ideas


I've been busy playing with different ideas for my classes and creating different things. Right now I have a Christmas Stamp-a-stack scheduled and have been playing with different Christmas card ideas. I have 5 chosen to do at the stack, but I hope to have several other ideas for those coming to see as well. So there should be several ideas for Christmas cards.

The other thing I've been working on is my gift ideas class. Like the stack I'm going to have a few projects to make and then several on display to get ideas. Here is one I was going to display (a sneak peek). I got this candle on sale at Hobby Lobby this week. This is decorated with Old olive cardstock, a strip from the I Wish Scrappin kit, and the new felt ribbon from the mini (it's thick and fuzzy - it gives it dimension). Then I used the Big Shot and cut out the word Peace out of Real Red and adhered it to the top. Didn't it come out cute? I really like it anyways. I've been playing with lots of ideas (calendars, candles, jewelry, card kits, etc). So many ideas and so little time. Now to narrow it down. Well, I hope you liked your sneak peek. Hope you are having a great day. I also hope you are getting time to create too. It's good therapy. lol.

No comments: