Saturday, September 13, 2008

butterfly card

I decided I wanted to switch gears a little and use another set that I got at convention. When I pulled out the thank you sentiment for my hostess level card, I got inspired. So here is what I came up with. With it getting darker earlier now and it getting cooler, although not at all today, I thought a touch of spring fun.
Stamp sets: Flight of the butterfly, inspired by nature
Inks: old olive, bashful blue, night of navy, pale & perfect plum
papers: ww, perfect plum, night of navy
Accessories: snips, dimensionals, mini glue dots
I cut out the butterflies and curled them around my snips a little to help them stand out and glue dotted them only in the center. The saying has inked edges and has dimensionals under it. The blue butterfly uses the rock and roll technique. Hope this inspires you too, because creating is so much fun.

No comments: