Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ornaments from the mini - coming soon

The new mini is coming soon and has some really cool stuff in it. Sales for it begin October 1st. For my normal customers you should be getting your mini in the mail very soon. There are new papers, ribbons, stamp sets (from Halloween to Valentines), 2 ornaments kits and a calendar kit to name a few. I was playing around with some of the ornaments coming out. Here are 2 of the 3 items you can make from the one kit (the third is a star). These are just a couple of the paper samples. It has several colors of double sided dsp included, so you can mix and match if you want. The kits come pre-cut, just punch it out. You just glue, fold, or brad it together. It's pretty easy and fun. My kids liked it too, but I haven't taken a picture of theirs yet.

This picture is some of the ornaments in the second kit you can buy. I did add some to this one though. Except for the big hope saying all the other sayings are Big Shot dies. The peace/dove ornament is also Big shot, but the rest of the chipboard and paper is from the ornament kit. Again you just punch out and adhere together. a fun effect that's really easy.
If you have any questions about the upcoming mini or if you are my customer and you don't get yours fairly soon, let me know.

No comments: