Tuesday, September 2, 2008

couple of autumn harvest cards

I was playing around with my Autumn Harvest set. I got this last year in the mini, but it's now in the current catalog. It got lost in the basement shuffle, but I found this one and Batty for you. Yeah, just in time. So here is a couple of ideas used with it. I have one more, but I'm probably going to save that one for club, so you have to wait to see that one. :) What do you think?


This one was made using the following:
Paper: old olive, close to cocoa, ww
ink: pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, old olive - ink and marker
Stamps: Autumn harvest & one of a kind
Accessories: aqua painter, olive grosgrain, large and small oval punches, dimensionals


This second one was made using the following.
Paper: pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, old olive, ww
ink: pumpkin pie, old olive, ruby red, close to cocoa
stamps: Autumn Harvest, Sincere Salutations
Accessories: large oval punch, dimensionals, aqua painter, snips
The pumpkin is a second piece cut out and both it and the oval are raised up.

Both samples use the watercolor technique. I had fun making these. I hope you enjoy. I did notice the lighting needs to be better when I take the pics. I hope these look okay. If you'd like to learn how to do these let me know. I'll post more tomorrow. I have a few more samples of stuff I just did. I just have stuff to get together for tomorrow. Both kids in some sort of school now, so mornings take longer now, so I have to prepare more at night. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy.

No comments: