Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big Shot Now available

The big shot is now available to purchase through SU. We now carry the machine, doctor's bag, supplies, several different types of dies and several SU exclusive dies. See me (or email me) if you'd like more details. They even have a starter kit. This machine is cool. If you'd like to see it let me know. The big dies can cut something like 50 different materials. You can make your own chipboard and paper to cover it, baskets, boxes, ornaments, scrapbook & card accessories, fabric for sewing, etc. There are tons of possibilities.
This would also make a great Christmas present. If you want it to be a secret possibility - have your spouses or family members contact me and we can see about getting it arranged. Just a thought to think about. Here is a link to SU's site about it. big Shot info from SU
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

No comments: