Tuesday, August 18, 2009

build a bear bags

Here are a couple of bags made with the new Build a Bear dies coming out in the mini next month. They showed us some ideas at convention on how to use these dies and stamp sets. We even got to punch out our own bear and pick out an outfit to put on it at convention too. That was fun to do too.
This set is really fun. You can put it on fabric like on these bags or a shirt. This top one makes a cute party bag. It included coloring sheets and crayons inside. You can make party invitations with this or the stamp set. You could make paper or magnetic dolls with the various clothes and outfit dies. These would go great on scrapbooks or cards or treat bags, etc. It's fairly versatile. You could even design your own clothes for it using your stamps, papers and scissors, etc. A little glitter here and there and you would have a cute girl bear. I can envision maybe some punch purses too. Hmm... I wonder what else I can come up with. I'll have to think about it some more. These could be pretty fun to play with.
so i hope you like the couple samples shown to us at convention. I'm hoping to post some swaps and/ or some other created items soon. I just need to get the pictures taken in some better light.
I hope you all have a great day today.

No comments: