Thursday, August 20, 2009

club hello card

This was one of the cards we did at club this month. This was one of the make and takes they showed us at convention. I thought it was cute and bright and were colors that I typically don't use a lot, but thought they went with this card. I also think the polka dot ribbon is fun too. It's a little hard to see but there is a little star burst type pf stamp in the background on the curry stamped in curry to make that watermark effect. The flower has glitter in the middle and is punched out with the 1" circle punch and has a dimensional under it. So I hope you enjoy the bright little card I learned how to make. Hope you guys have a great day today.
Here is what I used for this card:
paper: crushed curry, old olive, whisper white
ink: rose red, old olive, crushed curry
stamps: hello again
accessories: crushed curry polka dot ribbon, 1" circle punch, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensional

No comments: