Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas wreath

Here it is almost the end of August and I'm thinking about Christmas. At convention this year they showed us some holiday projects and I couldn't resist trying this wreath they showed us. I thought it was fun project to craft. I couldn't find the same type of wreath they used but like this one just as well.
This wreath is made out of the Merry Moments designer paper pack and the red polka dotted ribbon.
I'm already starting to think about Christmas card ideas, decorations and even crafty items like ornaments, trees, and even gift ideas. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I'm already excited about working on some stuff. So I hope you enjoyed seeing my wreath today. Maybe this might spur you to think about some Christmas ideas too. Hope you have a great day today and take some time out today and create something. Maybe even put on some Christmas music and start to get into the spirit yourself. You never know what might come out of it. :)

No comments: