Saturday, August 29, 2009

Convention swap card 2

Hey everyone,
This is another swap card and I liked it for a couple of reasons. Every now and then I just like simple designs and I also love the colors and the cottage wall paper. They are just girly and although I'm not really girly, I like this paper. It's a little hard to tell in this picture, but the Orchid paper has also been run through the Big Shot with the textured die. She was nice enough to put the card in one of our clear envelopes, thus why there is a little bit of a glare. Those envelopes really let the card shine through. I also like the Good Friend set with the butterfly. It's one of my current favorite butterflies in the catalog. It's cut out and put on top of the white. Pretty simple and fun. My daughter loves the colors too and it has her two favorite things - purple and bugs. So I picked this one for her. So I hope you enjoy the card. This card was made by Debbie Engebretson by the way. So thanks to Debbie for swapping with me at convention. have a great day today and I hope to post more tomorrow.

No comments: