Thursday, August 27, 2009

convention swap card

Sorry, our schedule has been crazy this week. So I thought I would show you a few swap cards I got from convention. I'll be posting various ones that I liked. I won't be able to get to them all, but I picked out some that had some sets I don't have yet or used color combos or papers etc that I haven't used yet. I hope you enjoy some of these creations. I know I enjoyed seeing the different ideas so I thought I'd share.

This is a swap card I received from convention. This one is made by Carrie McHale.
She used the Best wishes and sincere salutations stamp sets. It also used the chocolate taffeta ribbon, which I think looks really yummy. I thought this was a fun card leading into fall. It won't be long and the leaves will be changing soon and it will be getting cooler. So even though it's in the 90s today, I hope you figure out a way to keep cool and start thinking about all the fun fall things coming up before you know it.

No comments: