Sunday, August 2, 2009

First page of this month's scrapbooking your faith

I apologize for not posting sooner. We were gone most all day yesterday visiting with wonderful friends some that I haven't seen in years and today I have spent most of the day packing and cleaning for our house sitters.

Here is page one from the scrapbooking your faith class pages. I again used the same items to make this page, except that I added the alphabet stamp set to stamp the word Family. I thought it added a little elegant touch. In the study we talked about family and who is a part of our family and how we are a part of God's family. We discussed how we are adopted children of God and we are co-heirs with Jesus and how important that makes us as part of His family. Also how that makes us brothers and sisters all part of the same family. We even talked about people in our lives who are almost closer then family who have made or make a difference in our lives. It was a good discussion and I know that we are blessed to have family and extended "family" that mean and have meant so much to us over the years. So I hope you enjoy these pages and get some ideas for scrapbooking your faith or even your family as these pages just make good Family pages all around. On another note, I know this dsp and baja paper is retired, but you can use the same principal or idea to create similar pages.

Also on another note: The reason I was packing is that I'm leaving tomorrow early to head to convention. I'm so excited to see all the stuff that will be happening and we will be making. This week's messages may be sporadic depending on internet access (hopefully there will be some - if not I'll post when we get home) and then also when I have time to post could be interesting. We are doing a mini vacation, so we are hoping to go see some sites. I'll try my best to keep up.
So have a great day and be safe.

No comments: