Monday, August 31, 2009

convention swap christmas

This was another swap from convention and I thought it a fun card. It's super neat in person as the picture doesn't do it justice. I don't know who made this card as it didn't have a name on it. :( So I don't know who to give credit for it.
It's a little hard to tell, but the white part is covered in dazzling diamond glitter and is really sparkly. The new polka dotted ribbon fits in well too with the snow. I think the new polka dotted ribbon is such a fun addition to the catalog this time. It comes in all the new IN colors and also Real Red. So I hope this card teases your Christmas itch. It's only a little less then four months till Christmas now, so it will be here before we know it. So I hope you have a great day and enjoy another one of the swaps I got.

Here is what this card uses:
stamps: The more the merrier, itty bitty backgrounds, teeny tiny wishes
ink: melon mambo, crushed curry, dusty durango, soft suede, white craft ink and black stazon
paper: bermuda bay, whisper white, rich razzleberry, melon Mambo
accessories: dazzling diamonds, heat & stick powder, vintage brads, 1/2" polka dot ribbon in melon mambo, bermuda bay and rich razzleberry, modern label punch

No comments: