Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas convention swap

I got to sit by a very nice lady on the plane ride back home. Okay, my dd was in the middle and next to her, but she was extremely nice and put up with both of us talkers on the way home. It was nice to talk to her and cool that she was a demonstrator. It wasn't until later that I realized her bag was a Founder's circle bag that she had with her which means that she is doing really well with SU. It was a new bag and I don't know anyone that has reached that so I didn't realize it. So little did I know or I would have congratulated her. Anyways, we started talking about convention and thoughts about it and the new stuff. We talked about swaps briefly and she was nice enough to give me one of her swaps even though I was out of mine. I thought that a really nice thing to do. So this is the card she swapped me. It's a Christmas card and I'm so starting to get into the Christmas mood already. I think it's helping that it's been unusually cool here, but I am starting to get psyched about it already and it's only September 1st. I've been working on several projects and can't wait to finish them.
So I hope you enjoy my share today. This card was made by Laura Barto and the following is what she used to make this card.

stamp set: teeny tiny wishes
ink: basic brown, whisper white craft ink
paper: real red, old olive, chocolate chip, very vanilla
Accessories: modern label, word window, scallop edge, jumbo snowflake punches; SU Background #1 textured plate, brayer, gold brads, pennant die, dimensionals

No comments: