Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas thanks

I thought this would make a really pretty Christmas thank you card.
I didn't come up with the design of this card and if I could find where I put my printout I'd like to give credit for it (some days I wish I was better organized). I made this a few weeks ago but I am just now posting. If I remember right it wasn't a thank you card, but I thought it would make a really pretty thank you card. I thought this would make a nice set of cards to give someone as a way to say thanks. So since I can't find my printout, if you know who first colored in the snowflake and put a ribbon behind it like this let me know please.

This stamp set is called Serene snowflakes it is in the new mini catalog and I think it's really pretty. I used my Real Red marker (you have to use skinny edge in parts). I stamped it with stazon. It's mounted on real Red and Old Olive. It's backed with the Real Red polka dot ribbon (turned backwards) and then I stamped A note of thanks in black at the bottom (from the Thank you kindly set). There is a crystal brad in the center, but if you want to mail these I'd switch it out or just use the gem to make them mailable.
This card is a 4x4 card, so it's smaller, but can still fit in an envelope.
So I hope you enjoy my card and have a great day today.

No comments: