Tuesday, September 15, 2009

fancy favor simple snowflake box

This is the new fancy favor box. It's really easy to put together. I love die cut boxes. It saves so much time. I also used the new simple snowflake stamp set and matching snowflake punch. They fit really well together. I rolled the bag with the jumbo Whimsy wheel with brocade blue before putting it together. I thought it went well with the snowflake, kind of like wind blowing in the background. I can see this being useful around Christmas time for some little gifts. Maybe a gift of tags, jewelry, candy, etc. Choices, I like them for sure. So I hope you enjoy my little box and have a great day today.

Here is what I used:
paper: Brocade blue, whisper white
ink: brocade blue (pad and roller ink)
stamps: simple snowflake, jumbo Whimsy wheel
accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor box, sticky strip, Cropodile, white grosgrain ribbon, snowflake punch, jumbo wheel

No comments: