Friday, September 4, 2009

this month's special

Sorry, I don't have a picture for you. My daughter got hold of my camera and between that and vacation it filled up our camera. I've been waiting for my husband to download and recharge my camera. So I thought I would tell you about this month's special.
First: you can still buy the decor element growth chart until the end of the month. If you do, then you receive a free applicator with it.
Second: the special is a hostess special. If you host a workshop with customer order over $250 not including shipping and tax then you can get any item from the mini for $10 (excludes hostess and my digital studio) as part of your hostess incentive. Now what this means is that you have to use some of your hostess money to get this incentive. So you either use it straight out or you have a hostess benefits less then the minimum and then pay the $10 difference that comes up. If you don't understand that please ask and I'll explain it.

Now if you are interested in hosting a workshop in October. The $10 special is still available and then if your workshop reaches $400 in sales before s&T, then you qualify to earn the new My Digital Studio for half off. How cool is that.

My Digital Studio (a digital software to help scrap, make calendars, cards, dvds etc) will be available October 1st.

So I hope you have a great day today. Sorry I don't have a picture for you today. Hopefully it will be done and I can post tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: